The Enforcement Explorer helps you stay abreast of enforcement documents issued by your default agencies. We extract key information from enforcements, including respondents, details on violations, and penalties, so that you can understand what’s occurring with your peer group without having to drill into each document. The enforcement graph also gives you a handy overview of the most active agencies over the previous months.
- Review the enforcements graph to see the number of enforcement documents and penalties issued by the agencies you follow over the most recent month.
- Search within this view or simply access the page to see today’s enforcement document.
- Search by enforcement-specific data fields including: respondent, violation, and penalty amount.
- Select a document to access document meta-data and the PDF via the Details right pane.
- Access additional right pane tools for the document including: Expert Connections, Related Documents, Tasks (Team Edition only), Annotations and Obligations.
- Select multiple documents to leverage cross-document tools located above the document list including: Add to Folder, Email, Print, Export via CSV, HTML or PDF, Change/Diffing, and Add to Workflows.