The Timeline feature allows you to see all documents relevant to your search based on either publication date or key dates including comments close and effective dates. Since the default is today’s date, it’s a great way to be sure you’re tracking the most relevant, recent documents.
- View documents by publication date or key dates including comments close and effective dates.
- Search within this view or simply access the page to see today’s documents.
- Select a document to access document meta-data and the PDF via the Details right pane.
- Access additional right pane tools for the document including: Changes/Diffing, Auto Summary, Expert Connections, Related Documents, Tasks (Team Edition only), Annotations and Obligations.
- Select multiple documents to leverage cross-document tools located above the document list including: Add to Folder, Email, Print, Export via CSV, HTML or PDF, Change/Diffing, and Add to Workflows.